Yuhoo....! Yeah !! Yeah !! finshed my "shit" exam,
finally can rest ady..yeah...!!! But felt hard for the lasted subject,
now waitng for result come out, hope that can go through this time.
When 11.oo a.m. finshed exam, I went to the "GreenBox" (karaok),
we booking a room from 1pm until 7pm,
so that we got a lot of time to fun around. Really felt tired after exam,
but after sing, I felt tired against, so i take a rest while and then continue.
besides that, a frez suddently rmbr a nice song,
and he introduced us to listened, the song title is " I jz care of u " .
Every one know that this song is ady long time ago,
but a China singer " Soda Green " ,
he retake this song to sing for his mother at his concert.
After listened this song, I became very love this song,
and love soda green very much. At 7pm something,
me and a frez just on the way back to hostel,
its very rush and very very angry at that time,
bcoz my sister sunddently said came to fetched me to go back home town,
and i haven't pick up all my things, urrhhh...!! But everytimes i go back home,
my younger sister will told me some " cool joke " .
Everytimes i jz rmbr a few for wat she told me.
She asked me, "sis..why in world war 1, Indian dead alot?"
I thinking a few minutes, and said i don't know, then she told me,
"because they have a DOT on their middle head, when askar shoot them,
they will aim on the DOT ...(-_-" wtf). After that, she asked again,
"why world war 2 Indian dead jz few oni? I answer her don't again. she said,
"because they learned how to head GOYANG head ady".
I thinking few minutes again, what is the related? she said,
" because when they GOYANG their head, the askar will can't aim on the DOT ,
tats why they not dead lo..." (-_-" har? like that also can ar?).
Actually still got alot of cool joke, but i thx to her to stoped her cool joke, haha...!!
Hmm....in this sem break, actually i don't know how to plan among this holidays,
but my family palnning go to the " Langkawi ", and also with all cousin.
Its very bored for me travel at there, but im not any comment on that,
bcoz all people go, how can just leave me at home alone.
I stop wrinting at here, damn fucker computer function slowly,
hate it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment