When i saw this picture...
OH MY GOODNESS!
Why my face so pucat = CACAT!
This picture look not like me.
This was my last semester in college and today was the last day to see all my collegues...
because some of them didn't further their study.
And also I have my last presentatiion today, which is news conference...
Finally...!
I was over slept and and late go to college...WTF!
I just woke up at 11.30am and i receive Jun Xiang celled, he asked me wake up go college asap.
i was rushing like hell to brush my teeth, changed my clothes,
and run to bus stop waiting bus, and i just can say " damn!" no bus!
I promised my grounp members that today will go college early around 10.30am,
and do reheasal together for news conference...
I'M SORRY...
I don't know why i could over slept and i got set my alarm but i can't hear it ringging at all,
may be i'm too tired, but i didn't realize .
But i know, what's the matter that can make me tired the most.
I was felt very sad for that matter this few days.
Luckily sempat because of i'm runnig like rocket go college.
After the last lecture, all of us just keep taking pictures....
Classmate--B6
i don't know how many of them will continue advance,
but now, i just wish them all the best for the coming exam on Monday.
Good Luck all my friends. And me too^^
EXAM START LUUUU~~~~~
Sam Lee new album song--->thumb up!
原谅我没有说
And Mainson, see this picture...
he is “张睿家”,leng zai leh~
P/S: I got language problem, pls don't laugh. Coz i'm lazy to use chinese.





No comments:
Post a Comment